ANTS News and Discussion Forum

Seeking a new e-Bulletin Editor

Seeking a new e-Bulletin Editor

by Melissa Bloomer -
Number of replies: 2
Hi ANTS Members

The AGM is coming up fast and as you will have read in the e-Bulletin, all positions on the National Exec are up for grabs.  I am particularly interested in finding someone else to take over as e-Bulletin Editor.  I have done it for 2 years now and I thoroughly enjoy it, but its time to let someone else do it.

If you are handy with a computer, and you have an eye for detail then why not consider this role.  Its a great way to serve your profession and make some great networks.  

You may already be considering nominating for this position but I just wanted to invite anyone who is thinking about it to make contact with me so we can talk about it.  Hope to hear from you soon

Melissa
melissa.bloomer@monash.edu
Work 03 9904 4203
Mobile 0402 472 334
In reply to Melissa Bloomer

Re: Seeking a new e-Bulletin Editor

by Karen Simunov -

Hi Melissa if you have no takers i am interested in taking on this role.   My background is a Nurse education Facilitator at TQEH, Adelaide.  I have previous experience in being the co-editor of the Vasular Nurses at state and national level for their newsletter.     KAren

In reply to Karen Simunov

Re: Seeking a new e-Bulletin Editor

by Sandra Campbell-Crofts -

Hello Karen,

Thank you for putting yourself forward for the ANTS e-bulletin editor position.  Lisa Gatzonis is the new ANTS President and I am sure she will be delighted that you have nominated yourself for this very important role.

Mentoring will be provided by Melissa Bloomer as well as past editors Olivia Mulligan, Pauline Murray-Parahi and Jann Foster.

All the best,

Sandra Campbell-Crofts

ANTS Vice-President/Secretary